Thursday, October 22, 2009

Typography Quotes

I bumped into an album full of inspiring quotes by one of my friend in facebook and it gets me into searching for more. I ended up spending two hours exploring the web, feasting my eyes and mind with this astoundingly written quote, and the artistic presentation adds even more impact to whatever the message is. Love it. Just wanted to share them. Sometimes we need words-of-encouragement and words-of-affirmation. I find this helpful. See which one moves you and stick with you the most and leave comment. =)































4 comments:

  1. this is nice men

    ReplyDelete
  2. open thingsweforget.blogspot.com -- a lot of amazing stuff there, i like the idea of using a post-it notes to inspire people at the most random places. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. open thingsweforget.blogspot.com -- a lot of amazing stuff there, i like the idea of using a post-it notes to inspire people at the most random places. =)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics