Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[Photo & Review] European Foodbash (Bistro Baron & Canteen)

It was my second visit to Bistro Baron at Plaza Indonesia last Saturday, and it continued to indulge my taste buds, leaving me in awe of its delicate taste. This time, I had their Chicken Sandwich. And while the name sounded simple, the taste is contradictorily rich! I can't help but to open it up, dig it up and see with my own eyes what made up the delicious sandwich, and there you can see yourself in pictures below. The mix of fresh veggies, layers of tender chicken, with glimpses of soft and crisp mushrooms. YUM!

And thank God for it didn't finish there. Then I took the first bite of the frites, and man, it was one of the best fries I've ever tasted. Not that crispy to the point it becomes cracker-ish, not to soft to the point of soggy. Its just the right texture, fried to the just-right point of maturity. Added to that, the thin cheesy hints, and the sprinkle of oregano enhance the taste even more. SCRUMPTIOUS!

OH! And squeezed there in the photos is Canteen's Grilled Chicken. Look at the colors! Look at the slight burns here and there! Look at the mustard sauces! Heavenly! It was a well-grilled chicken with the right portion. Good, good, good foods.

And so I left those two places twice happier than I was when I came in. Real thing. Give it a shot if you question me, and let me know how was it. In the mean time, drool on these pictures (behind the camera was me, the girl behind the great styling was Andrea Sharon) =)

Smile on, Eat on, Shine On!

Rubs











2 comments:

  1. Correction from Ms. Editor, French Toast is not the right naming, it's actually a simple baguette that we turned into sort of frenchytoasty. Haha. But that will do right? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction from Ms. Editor, French Toast is not the right naming, it's actually a simple baguette that we turned into sort of frenchytoasty. Haha. But that will do right? =p

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics