Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[Photos] #43 Jakarta Auctions - Joy Is In The House

About a week ago, we had our 43rd Heavy Equipment, Machines & Trucks Auction. Unlike the serious title of the event, I found that there's another side to it, the fun, the laughter, the love, the friendship and most of all the joy. This series is trying to visualize this other side of auction as well as the usual event details. Like my usual photos, I enjoy looking through my lens, and wait, and wait some more until that little grin or smirk comes out on people face and snap! I like capturing moments.

And the moments captured here are priceless, and honest, that's the most beautiful thing of all.
Below, you'll find parents bringing their little child while bidding. You'll find our friendly bidcatchers encouraging the bidders to raise up their hand for good quality machines. You'll find happy happy happy faces. I hope you smile as well (even the rain is pouring, and we can expect another long trafficky day in Jakarta).

^____^

Rubs
(@captainruby)



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics