Saturday, October 16, 2010

When I Look Up.

"Look at the sky, look how they shine for you
And all the things you do, they were all yellow.." 


These are a collection of sunset skies. I took them in different places, different timing and different lenses. In order of appearance:



17-40mm Lens at that little dark corner, just next to the swamp where monkeys jump from trees to
trees every once in a while



50mm f/1.8 Lens on a car pacing at 80km/h, come to think of it, it was dangerous, but oh well, moments are precious. =p


50mm f/1.8 Lens on my first ever visit to Anyer

Landscape photography is not my main interest. Its not really my thing. But I definitely enjoy capturing the beautiful drawings of God. It reminds me of how beautiful our universe is if we allow ourselves to stop and enjoy the moment. And even more beautiful is The One who create all this for us to savor. In times, take some moment to be still, look up and let your surroundings on a sunset to sip into you, take the warmth, feast your eyes, then capture it.

Life is as beautiful as how you, yourself make the most of it.

Smile on, Shine on
Rubs
Catch my wanderings @captainruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics