Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Surrender (I Need You More)


There will always be a point in your life where you feel close to numb / bored / worthless / empty / exhausted. You've tried everything but the light at the end of the tunnel is not yet seen, what you have left is your faith to His promises. And with that last beat of your heart, you scream out in one chord...

"I need You more, more than yesterday, I need You more, more than words can say, than ever before, I need You Lord. "

And in that exact moment, every guilt / problem / worry / trouble / burden is lifted out from your head and shoulder. That's the power and the grace of surrender.
If you're in one pitfall right now, put everything in your hand, surrender it to God, and lets sing out this song together. Be blessed peeps.


"Your presence is alive to me. Its the air that I breath. I need you more, everyday God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics